The proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Information System, Computer Science and Engineering (ICONISCSE) will be published in the Open Access IOP Conference Series: Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.
Preparing your paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing your paper, along with templates, can be found on the IOP Conference Series website.
Templates and guidelines
- If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful:
What you need to provide
- The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the author guidelines. When preparing your paper please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are at least 25mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract.
- Any multimedia files you wish to publish online
- IOP encourages authors to submit multimedia files to enhance the online versions of published research articles.